xspa message

Subject: XACML resource-id Attribute

Following up the conversation in the TC meeting today, I double-checked the XACML specifications and the attribute ID for resource identifier is

urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:resource:resource-id

See Section 10.2.6 of the XACML specs.

My understanding is that since this attribute was defined in XACML 1.0, the identifier remains the same. You can see in 10.2.2 and 10.2.3 that only other identifiers defined in XACML 2.0 and 3.0 are referenced with those versions of XACML. So my understanding is that the resource-id as defined in WD13 is correct.

Regards,

Mohammad