Subject: Re: B4P Patterns Proposal

[  sending to bpel4people list -- ]

   Everyone,  PLEASE stop sending emails to individuals -- use the
DLs we set up so that everyone is in the loop and knows what is going
on. Communication is the key for teamwork. If we don't use the lists
then
     a. someone is probably being missed
     b. at least for me -- i get 100's of emails/day - stuff that
doesn't get filtered properly winds up not being seen/read all to often.

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)