Subject: [chairs] Resources for our TCs

OASIS TC chairs,

I wanted to make everyone aware of some simple ways to keep the OASIS
community up-to-date on the activities of your TC. Some of you might
already know me, I am Carol's assistant, Dee Schur.
I am responsible for the OASIS News and the OASIS event calendar which
includes coordinating speakers.

The next issue of OASIS News will be sent to members on Monday, 28 Jan.
To ensure the latest information on your TC's accomplishments, actions
and upcoming meetings is included, please be sure to update the
'Announcements' section of your TC web page by COB Thursday. I'll
collect
all new information from your pages on Friday and assemble it for OASIS
News. If any last minute announcements occur after Thursday, please
email me the information directly (in addition to updating your TC
page).

As you can see from glancing at our 2002 calendar,
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/, there are many listings related to
XML. If you have interest, I would be happy to assist you in identifying
key conferences and coordinating OASIS speaking opportunities. You may
know of conferences that I am unaware of and by all means, when your
members speak about your committee work, please contact me.

If I can be of any other help in making sure your TC receives the
attention you deserve for all the work you do, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dee