ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] Re: ANNOUNCE: subscribe ciq nikolajn@ascio.com

Dear Ram,

Thank you - I look forward to participating on the CIQ TC.

I am CTO of Ascio Technologies (http://www.ascio.com), a Copenhagen, Denmark
based company providing infrastructure solutions to European telcos/service
providers.
We have over the past two years been engaged in developing an identity web
service framework, which is currently undergoing implementation at 4
European hosts.
Customer data is naturally an important component of a Digital Identity.

Of external positions most relevant to this TC, I sit on the advisory
committee of the XML metadata project within the Danish public
administration.

As a sidenote of possible interest, I also recently started to maintain a
weblog on Digital Identity (http://weblog.digital-identity.info).
It was by feedback to this weblog, that Renato Iannella pointed me to CIQ.

Kindest regards,

Nikolaj Nyholm
nikolajn@ascio.com