ciq message

Subject: [ciq] Few changes to the CIQ Standards

Hi all

I have made few changes to the CIQ Standards. I have introduced
versioning for all the standards (xNAL, xNL, xAL, xCIL and xCRL).
All these changes can be released as a new version sometime in the
near future.

xCRL can now handle more than Person-Person, Person-Organisation,
and Organisation-Organisation relationships. It now handles Group-Group
relationships as well. For example, you can represent the following example
in xCRL:

Golf Club of Novi, Michigan
21 Foster Rd N, Nov, MI
Members:
-Person A with address and other personal details
- Person B with address and other personal details
- Joint persons with address and other details
- organisation

MEMBER OF Golf Club of Michigan State
Address
Its members, etc

So basically, you can drill down into any level of detail about
people or organisation or companies you want to. It is optional
and upto the applications to decide how to use it.

xCL can also handle organisation structure that could be a hierarchy or
network structure (eg. A person reporting to two people, etc)

Work is also in progress to include proper namespaces (using OASIS
namespace guidelines) for the CIQ XSD schemas.

Since the introduction of xCRL, there have been many downloads of the
CIQ standards and I have been getting many enquiries.

I do not have time to concentrate on migrating the CIQ standards to
ebXML core components. I WANT SOME ONE FROM OUR TC TO RAISE THEIR HAND
TO DO THIS WORK. ANY VOLUNTEERS? The problem is I cannot do all the coding
work when it comes to CIQ standards which I have been doing so far. I need
some help from your organisation. This work is very important to us
strategically and it has to be done ASAP.

Regards

Ram