ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] Fw: Re: FYI: Draft Address Data Content Standard

Ram,

OK - if you can send me some kind of small sample - I can
at least make a start for you -  to get the ball rolling.

I know its hard to assimulate that first 'Ah ha' - so samplers
work best.  CAM is designed to be easy to pick up - so
once you get your feet wet I'm sure you'll have no
trouble running with it.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Ram Kumar"
>Yes, I understand. It is time to start looking into this
and I will need the help of people like Joe regarding this.
It will be great to start with a simple CAM template that
maps PATDL and xAL standards. Joe, what do you think?

Ram<