ciq message

Subject: Re: XNAL URLs

Hi Paul,

The doc. for each element is self contained/explained in the schema itself.
You should look at all the XML schema files (xNL, xAL, xNAL, xPIL and
the enumeration files associated with these). When you ask, "where does
the data come from", I am not clear what you mean here.

The data to populate the schema as XML document could come from any
backend or front end systems that use name and address data.

CIQ schemas provides extensibility through ##other attribute where URL can
be assigned to individual elements.

Let me know whether I am making sense here.

Regards,

Ram