Subject: Suggested Skype teleconference for CLRTC - 2009-07-13

Fellow OASIS Code List Representation Technical Committee members,

There are two items for our committee to discuss, yet there hasn't
been a lot of discussion on the mail list:

  Genericode 2.0 post and discussion thread:
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200904/msg00010.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200905/msg00001.html

  CVA post:
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200905/msg00011.html

Perhaps we can make more progress with a teleconference.  The
committee work cannot progress without the help of members.  And the
theory is that we are supposed to be able to get more detailed
analysis and work done by email than by talking, but that isn't happening.

Off list please let me know ASAP either way if you can or cannot make
a Skype teleconference on Monday July 13, 2009 15:00UTC:

   Central Europe:  17:00
   UK:              16:00
   Eastern:         11:00
   Central:         10:00
   Mountain:        09:00
   Pacific:         08:00

Thanks!

--
Possible July/August XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO training in Oakland/CA/USA
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc