Subject: Context/value Association (CVA) specification version 0.7 draft 1

Fellow CLRTC members,

I guess my post of an upcoming meeting finally triggered some action
regarding the draft CVA specification.  It came to my attention that
the changes introduced in 0.6 simplify the specification of document
contexts, so two attributes can now be removed and have been removed
in this version 0.7 Draft 1.  It has a new version number because of
the schema and namespace changes.

So here is a revision of CVA suitable for review by committee members
for the call next week.  I've rushed to get this done as soon as
possible for as long a review as possible, so please check for any
oversights on my part.

  The specification of CVA:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33264

  An example Schematron implementation of CVA for validation:

   http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/index.htm#cva2sch

  XSLT 1.0 stylesheets for rendering CVA and genericode files in HTML:

   http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/index.htm#codess

As always, any feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks for your continued support of the committee work!

--
Possible July/August XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO training in Oakland/CA/USA
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc