Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] CybOX 3.0 Roadmap

Thank you very much Trey.
For sure, happy to help.
Identifying the domains where each CybOX objects can be used is for
sure helpful.
(and we spoke in the past about tagging the objects with domains, and
i did not find the time to do it effectively, sorry)
(the domains or tags would help to create 'views', like views in
CAPEC/CWE if you're familiar with this)

Your approach is fine, and again, happy to help.
So while doing basically the same thing, i was trying at the same time
to represents the 'hierarchy' between the objects.
The relationships are identified:
https://cyboxproject.github.io/documentation/object-relationships/
A simple visual example would be:

Process
File
Archive File

(maybe there are too many use cases, not sure now)
I will investigate if graphviz would support what i would like to do

PS: thanks, again, for your efforts guys