Subject: RE: Establishment of OASIS DITA subcommittee on Translation

 Hi everyone,

   I've set up the DITA Translation Subcommittee - the members page can be found here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-translation/

  I wasn't sure who was chairing so I've temporarily set JoAnn as chair. Members of the TC should now be able to join the SC by
going to the link above and selecting "join this group". Note that members of XLIFF will first need to join DITA before being able
to join the subcommittee.

Regards,

Mary