Subject: DITA Technical Committee Meeting Notes: 25 July 2006

We did not achieve quorum. I've attached the notes from the short unofficial
meeting.

Best Regards,
Gershon

---
Gershon L Joseph
Member, OASIS DITA and DocBook Technical Committees
Director of Technology and Single Sourcing
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
office: +972-8-974-1569
mobile: +972-57-314-1170
http://www.tech-tav.com
DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 25 July 2006

(Recorded by Gershon Joseph <gershon@tech-tav.com>)

The DITA Technical Committee met on Tuesday, 25 July 2006 at 08:00am PT
for 35 minutes.

1.  Roll call

    We do NOT have quorum.

2.  Approve minutes from previous meeting.
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200607/msg000??.html

    Deferred to next week due to no quorum

3.  Business:

3.1 ITEM: indexing clarification--Paul Grosso
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200607/msg000xx.html (25 July)
    copy: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/IndexingProposal

    Deferred to next week due to no quorum

3.2 ITEM: references to ditabases without an explicit topicid (resumed
    from last week)
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200607/msg00053.html (latest on subject)
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200607/msg00051.html (Robert's summary)

    Deferred to next week due to no quorum

3.3 ITEM: look at proposed schedule based on OASIS timeline; start review
    comment collecting.
    http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Timeline_for_draft-to-approval_process

    Deferred to next week due to no quorum

4.  Announcements/Opens

    1.  John Hunt update on eLearning SubCommittee
        http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/SubCommittee

        John updated the TC on progress. An initial roster has been formed.
        Anyone wanting to join the SC please send an email to John
        john_hunt@us.ibm.com

    2.  Update from Michael on current review status

        map and bookmap language specs are ready for comment.

-- Meeting adjourned at 08:35 --