Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [ANN] DHTML Slides

Hi Holger,

> 1. Is the DocBook slides source code available as well? If not, could
> you
> please make it available? It would be a good example/tutorial for
> creating
> slides with DocBook.
I've put the source-xml of the slides in the same directory on the
server. The URL is:
http://trieloff.net/docbook/distfiles/DHTML-Slides-Example/slides-0.99-example.xml

> 2. What tools(s) did you use for creating the diagrams (they look
> really
> neat)?

For the diagrams we used Microsoft Visio 2002 with the FMC stencils
from
http://fmc.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/index.php?cat=whatisfmc&subcat=stencils
On this website You will also find more detailed information about FMC
(Fundamental Modeling Concepts) and how to read the diagrams.

> Thanks in advance for any info!
>
> Greetings,
>
> 	Holger

with best regards