Subject: Adding more profiling attributes

Title: Message
Hello,

I have used the "profile.attribute" because none of the standard Docbook attributes (os,lang,etc) really fit my scenario. To be able to maintain the docs through the years, the attributes needs to be something meaningful to fit our needs.

How can I add more profile attributes to make my profiling fit my needs?

Cheers,

Dean Nelson