Subject: RE: refentry or section

I solved the problem adding the marker as well to the refsect1 template.

<xsl:template match="refsect1">
		<xsl:variable name="id">
			<xsl:call-template name="object.id" />
		</xsl:variable>

<xsl:variable name="reftitle">
	<xsl:choose>
		<xsl:when test="../refmeta/refentrytitle">
			<xsl:apply-templates
				select="../refmeta/refentrytitle" />
		</xsl:when>
		<xsl:otherwise>

		</xsl:otherwise>
	</xsl:choose>
</xsl:variable>

		<fo:block id="{$id}">
<fo:marker marker-class-name="section.head.marker">
		<xsl:value-of select="$reftitle" />
</fo:marker>
			<xsl:call-template name="refsect1.titlepage" />
			<xsl:apply-templates />
		</fo:block>

	</xsl:template>