Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] image in a long task causing PDF output to overlaptext

On 5/19/2008 12:50 PM, Mauritz Jeanson wrote:
> [...]

MJ,

This sounds like the culprit. I can't test at the moment, but if you
don't hear from me, the solution is to "change the
[keep-together.within-column] property in "formal.object.properties" to
'auto' to get page-breaks" (from the bug). Hopefully that will space my
text normally.

The solution you mention in the bug comment sounds like what I was
trying to do.

Thanks,

Brett