Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] RFE: roundtripping to/from adobe IDML

I work with several publishing clients, and I think this would be
absolutely welcomed! One of the main complaints I hear is a lack of
control over the look and feel with XSL-FO. With this approach, I think
many would be more willing to adopt single source DocBook, as they would
then have a way to control look and feel for print output in InDesign,
while also able to generate HTML, ePub, etc. formats from the same
source XML.

Best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson