Subject: Fwd:

Hi All,

I am using Ubuntu and I checked out docbook
trunk, changed chunk.xsl import to my chunk.xsl at latest snapshot. I
changed paths of all jar files at build.properties to
"/home/visitha/docbook/trunk/anttools/lib/" and also tried with
saxon.jar which I have downloaded.

But it takes much more time for profiling and then give error like
below after loading webhelp.xsl file.

[xslt] Element listitem in namespace '' encountered in itemizedlist,
but no template matches.
    [xslt] Element para in namespace '' encountered in listitem, but
no template matches.
    [xslt] Element ulink in namespace '' encountered in para, but no
template matches.
    [xslt] Element filename in namespace '' encountered in para, but
no template matches.
    [xslt] Element listitem in namespace '' encountered in
itemizedlist, but no template matches.
    and more....

Any one have suggestions about this? Or please give me basic steps to
generate the output in Linux platform again one by one. I think I have
missed a step which I should set properly.

Thank you..