Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Own Syntaxhighting with "keywords" which have spaces

Hi Jirka,

thanks you for the tip. Setup was very easy with your link.

Here an example if someome else is interested:

<highlighter type="regex">
	<pattern>git\scommit|push|pull|log|fetch|init|config|add|rm|show|status|diff|blame|clone|remote|stash|clean|checkout|reset|revert|reflog|tag|branch|merge|rebase|submodule</pattern>
</highlighter>

Best regards, Lars