Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [HELP] How can I get rid of the output of the <revhistory /> tag in the EPUB output

As I mentioned on irc, put the template <xsl:template match="revhistory"
mode="titlepage.mode"/> in your actual customization layer. Bob's book
is for creating customization layers and his information doesn't apply
to stand-alone preprocessing xslts you write. Alternatively, remove
mode="titlepage.mode" from the template that matches revhistory in
https://github.com/shlomif/Human-Hacking-Field-Guide/blob/master/HHFG/text/docbook-epub-preproc.xslt
I'd also suggest that you read one of the many fine introductions to xslt.

David