Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] Review of The Definitive Guide for 5.0

Hi Norm,

 NO, you don't need to put it in Kavi at all! Originally I couldn't find it and
so I was pointing to a previous version so you knew what I was talking about.
It's now found and no need to be relocated. It does, however, need to match the
current templates (including copyright notice, conformance statement, etc.) You
don't need to send a whole new zip, just the spec file.

Thanks!

Mary