Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Enumerated sections in Table of Contents

/ howard mann <howardm@xmission.com> was heard to say:
| How do I get the relevant subsections to appear in the Table of
| Contents, numbered or otherwise.

;; Returns the depth of auto TOC that should be made at the nd-level
(define (toc-depth nd)
  (if (string=? (gi nd) (normalize "book"))
      3
      (if (string=? (gi nd) (normalize "article"))
          3
          1)))

Or something along those lines, set the depth as desired.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The universe that we observe has
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | precisely the properties we should
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | expect if there is, at bottom, no