Subject: Re: [docbook] GSoC 2010 - Integration of BoostBook with DocBook

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:43:36 -0400
Stefan Seefeld <seefeld@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Sure, the main concern of Website and Slides is the stylesheets.
> However, there are some vocabulary extensions, and it would certainly
> be a good idea to make sure that users will be able to write DB
> slides that contain API markup, i.e. have multiple such profiles be
> used in the same document.
>
> Your original comment was different, though, as you seemed to suggest
> that the *existing* vocabulary may be partitioned. Right ?

Could be, depends on the 'user' needs?
Remove some tags, add others.
Working with that side of things is quite different
from working with the stylesheets, or at least can be seen
as different.
  Namespace partitioning, allocation etc. Use of xInclude,
  extending the way Norm defined the current element set etc.
  Needs some sort of formalization before we get into a muddle
  with 173 namespaces and 200 customizations :-)

  regards

regards

--
Dave Pawson