dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Timestamping

At 04:49 PM 3/25/2003 +0100, Gregor Karlinger wrote:

> [...]

Yes, that's how the document uses those terms.

The discussion we've been having on-list is whether the "time stamp token"
in your second bullet might just be a time-marked signature on the original
signature, or whether it should be a signature on a <TSTInfo> structure
which contains the time and the hash.

Trevor