dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Timestamping

Nick,

          ^^^^^^^^^^^
I think this should read "on or before", right?

> also included in the signed data (as in [a]) this can be used
> to independently support this signing time and protects
> against later repudiation of the signature.
>
> I think that I have it now matching the options in XAdES.

According to XAdES, I would like to add the following item

d] A time-stamp is applied over
   - signature
   - revocation information
   - time-stamps not signed by the signature
   by an archiving service in order to protect against weak algorithms,
   and key compromise (see section 7.7.1 of XAdES).

/Gregor

smime.p7s