dss message

Subject: Groups - DSS TC Conference Call modified

DSS TC Conference Call has been modified by Juan Carlos Cruellas (cruellas@ac.upc.es).

Event description:
Digital Signature Services Technical Committee Meeting.

Conference Call Agenda.

Date:  Monday, July 14 at 12:00 - 1:00 pm. US Easter Time
Dial-information: Conference Number:  +1 613 688 3270
Passcode: 527 165#

1. Welcome by chair.
  - Approval of agenda

2. Roll Call.

3. Approval of DSS TC Meeting June 30 sent out
July, 8, 2003 by John Messing

4. DSS TC Co-chair.
As the ballot will have concluded, the DSS TC will have a
new co-chair.

5.User requirements and EPM
Since the last long talk in our previous conf call, a number
of messages have been exchanged. Are we ready to close the
requeriments document?

6. Agenda of f2f meeting.
Some days ago I sent an email with a short list o items
that could serve as the starting point of exchanges that
could lead to produce the agenda of the f2f meeting.
Perhaps it could be worth to comment how to progress
henceforth...

7.  Patent issues.
We had a notification of a patent application that could
have an impact on the work of the TC. Since then, we have
done some steps in order to get an statement as usual.
We can spend some minutes reporting the TC about these
steps, but further discussion could be left for
the f2f meeting.

8. Any other business

9. Close

Agenda:

Date:  Monday, 14 July 2003
Time:  12:00pm - 01:00pm Eastern Time

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other upcoming dates include:

Monday, 02 June 2003, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, 16 June 2003, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, 30 June 2003, 12:00pm to 02:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, 28 July 2003, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/event.php?event_id=1752

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.