dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] TSTInfoType

Trevor,

As far as the <TstInfo>, I think the extra "name"
attribute is all that's needed so we can use the
same <TstInfo> definition for tokens that carry
no ds:Signature/KeyInfo/KeyName field.

The current definition of <Tst> is not open to
extensions when the token is not signed.  I would
argue for a token definition where the token
includes the <TstInfo>, possibly the <LinkingInfo> or
other elements to be determined in the future,
and possibly (minOccurs="0") an enveloped <ds:Signature>
over the token.

Dimitri