dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Discussion on outstanding issues for the core.

Ed,

I'm not quite clear what is meant by minimal semantic?

If I implement the core using a profile with only input document passed by
hash none of this is of concern, so I would not need to implement DTD or
schema.

In terms of what would be the recommended approach I agree that DTD seems
simpler.

Nick

.