dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Is a single <Schema> element adequate?

Hi Trevor -

> I think the possible solutions are:
> 2) add multiple <Schema>
> 3) not support server resolving <ds:Reference>s
>
> I'd vote for 3.

Given the above options, I'd support 2.  The update would be minimal,
involving a multiplicity
change, the only downside being somewhat bloated payloads.  Passing
Schema in band may well be a corner case (e.g. a verification service
may be preloaded with schema's for document instances it intends
verifying, therefore alleviating the need for this) , but when
required, it should allow for completeness.

Regards,
Tommy