Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Late binding summary

Im sorry David, but dont I see a desired solution here using the context
mechanism. It dont think its time to resort to a generic document
transformation mechanism ala XSLT,CAM yet.  IMHO I think we should
working "with" the BPSS model before taking the route of adding a
"programing language" solution. Being as generic as CAM is something
that should be tried if no other solutions are available.

There are plentiful of solutions that work with/in the model and not on
a storage format level. See followup message in-time to-perform.

Thanks
/Anders

--
/ Business Collaboration Toolsmiths /