Subject: 2/2/2004: Evolving Versioning Requirements - Work Item 7 Addl

Discussion|oasis.ebBP;
Topic|Work Item 7 Versioning;
Point|Requirements identification;
mm1@
Kenji:
We discussed last week about versioning.  It appears we have a few
evolving requirements related to versioning, and our work may complement:
   * To identify and make available key BPSS elements
   * To support the identification of the process description
(specification)
   * To support the identification of the computable process description
(schema)
   * To support any alignment to the ebXML set of specifications

I'd encourage others to comment or revise above. Thanks.
@mm1

Point|Other potential business requirements;
mm1@

The potential exists to have requirements to reconcile instances and
namespaces. This was discussed mid-last week in another ebXML forum.
This may apply to BPSS instances, fragments, elements or the process
description.

@mm1

--- Begin Message ---
Discussion|oasis.ebBP;
Topic|Work Item 7 Versioning;
Point|Requirements identification;
mm1@
Kenji:
We discussed last week about versioning.  It appears we have a few
evolving requirements related to versioning, and our work may complement:

    * To identify and make available key BPSS elements
    * To support the identification of the process description
      (specification)
    * To support the identification of the computable process
      description (schema)
    * To support any alignment to the ebXML set of specifications

I'd encourage others to comment or revise above.
Thanks.
@mm1

--- End Message ---