Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Late Binding

David:

Comments inline:

David RR Webber wrote:

>Also - I'm not selling nails here, just because
>I own a hammer.  Context is a fundamental
>architecture component - and this was never
>addressed in the original ebXML work. It
>was a "to do" that never got done.

[DN] Context was actually a component of ebXML v1.0.  In all fairness,
 the Core Components group realized they had a huge list of things to
get done and decided to note it, but concentrate on the CCTS rather than
try to solve everything in one go.  It was addressed, just not solved.

Cheers

Duane Nickull

--
Senior Standards Strategist