Subject: [Tell/Roberts] 2/12/2004: [RSD] WI 45 ALTERNATE CHANNEL MESSAGES

Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.WI45-OutofBandMsgs;
Topic|;
Point|Acceptance;

mm1@
Anders, ifnitiate an out-of-band message, such as a purchase order is
received via phone. And, we provide a flag to allow the interaction back
into state alignment (so we can get a response). Do this flag and this
action require another acceptance? Thanks.

@mm1