Subject: Re: [Tell/Roberts] 2/12/2004: [RSD] WI 45 ALTERNATE CHANNEL MESSAGES

Monica J. Martin wrote:
Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.WI45-OutofBandMsgs;
Topic|;
Point|Acceptance;

mm1@
Anders, ifnitiate an out-of-band message, such as a purchase order is
received via phone. And, we provide a flag to allow the interaction back
into state alignment (so we can get a response). Do this flag and this
action require another acceptance? Thanks.
AWT@
   From the short example it seems as if the first legally relevant
message was exchanged over another voice communication channel than an
electronic channel . This could be specified in CPA by using specified
alternative channel semantics. A flag may not even be required if a
Receipt and/or Acceptance signals are dispatched by the addressee
according to the applicable Transaction (pattern) semantics.
 From the short example it seems as if the business arrangement has not
been changed,  so an extra acceptance seems redundant.
@AWT
@mm1

--
/ Business Collaboration Toolsmiths /