Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Manual Operations in BPSS"

Can I please ask a  favour?  When posting messages to the BP list,
please do not ask for email receipts to be returned.  Spammers use to
employ this technique to build their lists in the early days and it
annoys many of us on the lists having to respond (not to mention it
wastes bandwidth).

Thank you.

Duane Nickull

--