Subject: FW: Permission to post Multi-Party Electronic Business Transactions to OASIS ebBP

The Choreology link to Multi-Party EBT requires registration.
I am forwarding this copy from Bob to the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Haugen Robert [mailto:Robert.Haugen@choreology.com]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 8:13 AM
To: Dale Moberg
Subject: RE: Permission to post Multi-Party Electronic Business
Transactions to OASIS ebBP

Hi Dale,

If you want a version of the document that you can confidently post, I
can send one.  Choreology and I share rights, but they post an A4
version as one document, and I hold a US letter-sized version as two
documents, separating the appendix.

But maybe what you did is good enough?

-Bob

MultiPartyBusinessTransactions.zip