Subject: Name for schemas

Title: Name for schemas

Dear all,
        It seems we are not going to get much from the general OASIS community on this score.

        I feel unqualified to dictae the namespace so if someone has strong views lets here them and we will settle it by a simple vote ASAP.

Martin Roberts
xml designer,
BT Exact
e-mail: martin.me.roberts@bt.com
tel: +44(0) 1473 609785
clickdial
fax: +44(0) 1473 609834
Intranet Site :
http://twiki.btlabs.bt.co.uk/twiki
pp 16 Floor 5, Orion Building, Adastral Park, Martlesham, Ipswich IP5 3RE, UK