Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Name for schemas

Title: Name for schemas
Martin,

For CAM we already went with the simple and obvious:

 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cam

since that then gets to the public page of the TC if someone
actually follows it.  Then from there they can find links to the
schemas and documents accordingly.

DW.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 11:23 AM
Subject: [ebxml-bp] Name for schemas

Dear all,
        It seems we are not going to get much from the general OASIS community on this score.

        I feel unqualified to dictae the namespace so if someone has strong views lets here them and we will settle it by a simple vote ASAP.

Martin Roberts
xml designer,
BT Exact
e-mail: martin.me.roberts@bt.com
tel: +44(0) 1473 609785
clickdial
fax: +44(0) 1473 609834
Intranet Site :
http://twiki.btlabs.bt.co.uk/twiki
pp 16 Floor 5, Orion Building, Adastral Park, Martlesham, Ipswich IP5 3RE, UK

    British Telecommunications plc
    Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
    Registered in England no. 1800000

    This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.