Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Name for schemas

Hi

I posted this some time before, but there is a RFC for URN namespace for
OASIS.
	RFC 3121 http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3121.txt
It was written in year 2001 - pretty old. I wonder how this is
positioned now within OASIS.

I'm not particularly in favor of using URNs, though.
Resolvability is a nice-to-have.

David,
I think namespace URI should have version identification in it. That was
the original issue for the work item.

Kenji