Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [Fwd: [ebxml-bp-comment] Public Comment]

David,

Just one comment, and it is probably something that you already acknowledge...

On Mar 8, 2004, at 11:21 AM, David RR Webber wrote:

2) A logical document such as "goods billing invoice" is then resolved to a
physical transaction instance at runtime - typically this will be an
EDI or
XML definitions - such as an XSD file and an associated specification
document (MS Word or Excel). The ebXML CPA that configures the
messaging needs to reference these exact document types and headers
- so they can be checked by the ebMS service to ensure they pass
messaging authorization during sending and receiving. One partner may
send EDI, another XML, and their CPA settings will tell you this.

The ebMS service WILL NOT check the payload to ensure that it conforms to payload specifications within the CPA. In a 3.0 messaging implementation, I suspect that this functionality could be implemented using our new, extensible "Payload Services" feature.

Matthew MacKenzie
Senior Architect
Adobe Systems Canada Inc.
http://www.adobe.com/