Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [TMG Vote] ebXML BPSS V1.1 TS Submission to TC154

Everyone,
It may be premature given the current state of this discussion and any
assumed ISO action to address this issue.  It has not yet been
considered in the CEFACT plenary and through the appropriate CEFACT
processes.

I suggest we defer our conversation and concentrate on our main focus,
advancement of ebBP in ebXML BPSS v2.0.

Thanks.