Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Linkage BusinessTransaction to Success/Fail

Monica,

The model and tutorial both contain the example.

You will see each transaction back is tied to some
failure or succeed condition.  So RejectPurchaseOrder is
tied to Business Failure; ConfirmPurchaseOrder is tied
to succeed, and so on.

Otherwise the model is profoundly confusing IMO WRT a
user looking at the model and figuring out what happens
when.

There may already be another way of doing this (Dales Rule?!)
but it seemed to me that using name to denote documentName
is clean and obvious.

Thanks, DW

http://drrw.net