Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] State Alignment and Web Services

Hi,

This "pending" sounds like business level semantics, which should not be
handled at the transport level.
I can provide an example from RosettaNet which supports such "pending"
status response. While the response message itself is legally binding,
but you can say "no" later in update message.
There might be a confusion about "legally binding". "legally binding"
means that you're liable for what you said in the message ("pending" in
this case), not for selling something no matter what your downstream
supplier say...?

Kenji