Subject: [ebBP] 11/2/2004: Schema #6 - Signal TTP

JJ Dubray has asked a question about the timeToPerform on signals. He
wrote, "I don’t like the unbalance between TTP of a BT (specified in the
BTA) vs TTP of signals. It does not sound logical to me to have TTP in
two different places since they are ultimately related. I would suggest
that we add Signal TTPs at the BTA level with a reference to what in the
BT the TTP refers too."

In doing some research here, the time to perform are explicit as
specified in my previous email: Receipt Ack, Acceptance Ack, Business
Action, BTA, etc. I understand they are related. However, what if
anything do we lose semantically if we leave them where they are or move
them? I am not stating an opinion either way. We do have rules around
the time to perform as well.

JJ, do you have a proposal on what this would look like if it were moved?

Thanks.

Reference: Schema #5 TTP on Business Collaboration
Schema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/9902/ebBPSS-2_oct29.xsd