Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: [ebxml-bp-comment] Public Comment

Radha: I continue as specified to address your questions. This is the
last email (at least for now) to address part of the 2. item.

 2. ebBP: On specific ebBP possible changes, I will address these
individually.

The items 1 (to CPPA) and 3 (for other documents) has already been sent
today. Thanks.

> >6. The difference between Substantive business message and normal
> business message since both refers to the same in many situations.
> >
> mm1: We can increase the description to make this consistent. I will
> work through in the specification where changes may be required. This is
> editorial in nature.
>
>-     O.k.

There are actually multiple references to substantive and
non-substantive, with a clear definition (for example, sections
3.4.9.3.2, 3.5.1.1 and 3.6.1).
Unfortunately I am unable to locate a term 'normal business message,' in
the specification. I agree we don't label every reference of business
message. I've provided the references for you to review to determine if
the question is still open. Thank you, Radha again for your comments.
Your additional feedback is most welcome.

Section 3.4
Change from:
The Business Collaboration is defined as a choreography of Business
Transactions performed relative to each other.

The following section describes the concepts of a Business
Collaboration, a Business Transaction, a Business Document Flow, and
Choreography.

Change to:
The Business Collaboration is defined as a choreography of Business
Transactions performed relative to each other.

The following section describes the concepts of a Business
Collaboration, a Business Transaction, a Business Document Flow, and
Choreography.  Business messages and Business Signals are discussed
throughout.  A business message is typically associated with a Business
Document Flow rather than a Business Signal.