Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Reminders and Updates on ebBP

Robin, please see inline.

cover: ...Furthermore, any resources like this from the Kavi repository are
not to be used as models for work that's to be published in the
OASIS Library, viz., at http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/*
...For a better RDDL example, please see:
NS URI: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wsba/2006/06
RDDL: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wsba/2006/06/wstx-wsba-1.1-rddl-200701.htm

>>Monica: On RDDL, this was only an example of which to look. Thanks for the additional information. As the RDDL is >>non-essential (optional), we will consider this updated information in the future.

>>To date, on essential outputs of our work though: Our documents have not been posted to >>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp.  The impact has been our work has been delayed since early January and we are >>hesitant to present to other bodies without these permanent references. Can OASIS deliver our documents by Thursday as we >>have an important brief to ISO? Thank you and we'd appreciate the documents being posted prior to our ISO call on 8 >>February.

=======
cover: ...Note, in particular, that this WSBA RDDL namespace document
provides the version-specific URIs for the prose specification
document in PDF, HTML, and (editable source) Word/.doc

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wsba-1.1-spec-pr-01.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wsba-1.1-spec-pr-01/wstx-wsba-1.1-spec-pr-01.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wsba-1.1-spec-pr-01.doc

*and* critically, per some recent conversations, it provides the
version-specific URIs for the WSBA XML schema and WSDL:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wsba/2006/06/wstx-wsba-1.1-schema-200701.xsd
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wsba/2006/06/wstx-wsba-1.1-wsdl-200701.wsdl

Note: the RDDL uses no generic/latest/current URIs, for these resources,
though in principle, were the proper [dual] declarations to have been made
in the publication history (*from the very beginning*), there would be
principled objection to referencing those URIs as well.