Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Which binary collaboration to start with?

Hi Marty

> The "CPA Negotiation BC" Binary Collaboration is in the instance
> document.  Look at line 3469 in the PDF. I also checked the XML text file
> and "CPA Negotiation BC" is there also.

Yes, the CPA Negotiation BC is there. I had another question in mind:

I look (also my program looks ;) at the NBPSS and I find two
BinaryCollaboration's ("CPA Negotiation BC" and "CPA Negotiation Counter
Offer BC").

So I ask: "with which BinaryCollaboration do I have to start?"

I cannot find that information in the NBPSS which shows me which
BinaryCollaboration is first. I was expecting an IDRef attribute in the
ProcessSpecification element, like <ProcessSpecification
firstBinaryCollaborationToRunIDREF="CPA_Negotiation_BC" ...> or another
child element of ProcessSpecification like <FirstBinaryCollaboration
binaryCollaborationIDREF="CPA_Negotiation_BC"/>.

Is it important which BinaryCollaboration goes first? In the automated
negotiation most defenitely as the Initial Offer (of the "CPA
Negotiation BC" Binary Collaboration) has the CPA template and NDD.

Does the order of the BinaryCollaboration elements indicate which
BinaryCollaboration goes first?

Kind regards.

Sacha

> Regards,
> Marty
>

> At 06:05 AM 11/20/2003, Sacha Schlegel wrote:
> >Hi
> >
> >Looking at the Negotiation Business Process XML file I cannot figure out
> >with which "BinaryCollaboration" to start with.
> >
> >Of course, we have to start with the "CPA Negotiation BC" binary
> >collaboration but that is not explicitly in the XML file.
> >
> >Had a quick look at the BPSS XML Schema 1.01 but cant find any
> >indications (was thinking the ProcessSpecification element would reveal
> >something but no).
> >
> >Am I missing something?
> >
> >Kind regards.
> >
> >Sacha
> >--
> >------------------------------------------------
> >Sacha                                   Schlegel
> >the OASIS TC), go to
> >http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-cppa-negot/members/leave_workgroup.php.

> Martin Sachs
> standards architect
> Cyclone Commerce
> msachs@cyclonecommerce.com
>

> !DSPAM:3fbd92c0204405565415973!
Sacha                                   Schlegel
4 Warwick Str, 6102 St. James, Perth,  Australia
sacha@schlegel.li                www.schlegel.li
public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg