Subject: FW: Draft Agenda July 27, 2007 OASIS ebXML Teleconference 9 AM PDT.

There are several people on vacation from the TC tomorrow.

 We will discuss whether to take August off.

866 383 5205

International callers:  646-216-7111.

144286# is the conference identifier

We are working on completing identification of all v 3.0 content.

Please add items to the agenda that need finalization or discussion.

We still need to settle how to support “arbitrary” signature and encryption of elements, body parts, headers, etc etc.

Proposals:

1. Let those who want this use ws-secureconversations policy values.

2. Use CPPA 2.0 exclusion mechanisms (no discussion of ordering of signing and encrypting…)

3. Other?

Agenda

1. Announcements, News.

2. PMode Proposal discussion.