egov-registry message

Subject: regrep guidelines

Carl,

I thought this was a great document. Sorry for the delay in replying (both I
and my PC have been out of action), but I have now added a few comments.
Some of these are for discussion, so I hope others will have a look.

It is probably worth getting this onto the OASIS template or some other
mechanism that allows easy reference to paragraphs. I used Word's commenting
as the easiest way to work with the current document.

Regards

Paul

RRGuidelineseGov.doc