Subject: Re: [ekmi] Request ID or entire request in sksml response

Hi Arshad,
  at least two use cases come into my mind.

a) In enterprise software, typically transport is the variant.  So I
should be able to send sksml requests via smtp for example. :) With JMS
for example, I may
get a response later and the only thing that I will have is either the
request id or the optional request element.

b) With clients in low bandwidth and tough terrain, such as hand held
devices, you cannot always rely on synchronous communication.

I would at least like to have the request id sent back from the
response. That should be sufficient for clients.

Regards,
Anil